Qi-ssage – Needleless Acupuncture with Massage
Like Qigong, Qi~ssage focuses on balancing and enhancing the flow of energy through the body’s energy channels, or meridians, in part through the power of your mind, or your visualization, and, most importantly, the unconditional love from your heart.
It was created by Master Chunyi Lin from Spring Forest Qigong to provide a simple yet very powerful technique to help you achieve and maintain optimal health, wellness & healing.
Qi-ssage focuses on balancing and enhancing the flow of energy through 12 main energy channels/meridians in the body though physical touching and stimulation of these energy points.
Qi~ssage can help enhance the flow of energy in your body, bringing it back into balance. Energy balance is not only the key to optimal health, wellness, and healing. Energy balance is also the key to longevity; so Qi~ssage not only helps you live a healthier life, but also a longer life.
How Qi-ssage Works
Qi~ssage is based on hands-on healing wisdom that was passed down generation to generation from ancient China, using Qigong principles.
In acupuncture, needles are used to stimulate energy points. In Qi~ssage its the same thing but fingers and thumbs are used and is similar to acupressure. Qi~ssage is based on Qigong principle – everything is energy, just in different forms. Every cell in your body is a form of energy.
Various Benefits of Qi-ssage Include
- Relax the head and open up all the energy channels in the head
- Relieve stress
- Relieve migraines or other headaches
- Relieve sinus problems
- Remove any energy blockages in the head
- Energizes your brain
- Helps to hinder colds and fever
- Speeds up recovery time if you do get a cold and/or fever
- Relaxes the head and opens up all the energy channels in the head
- Relaxes the neck, shoulders and chest
- Relieve stress and tension, not only in the shoulders and neck but throughout the body
- Relieves shoulder, neck and chest pain
- Radiates energy to the heart and lungs
- Radiates energy all the way down the arms to the fingertips